Just a reminder that:
- Not all Christians are narrow-minded
- Not all Christians are bigots
- Not all Christians are judgmental
- Not all Christians are intolerant
- Not all Christians are perfect, do-gooders
Thank you for reading.
“Laughing Baby” was my very first drawing of Jesus with a little child. It was inspired by an experience where grief and heartache melted away and were replaced by understanding that a personal relationship with Jesus Christ can lift us above the pain and unhappiness of an imperfect world. With no intent to reproduce or market the drawing, I was encouraged to do so by close friends and family who said, “You can’t keep this to yourself; the world needs to see this!” I pray that all who view this image will feel a witness that the Savior is our source of true joy.